Ok, so there's really no Part 2 - but I did say Part 1 and so I'm now legally obligated to mention Part 2, am I not? The kids will now be home in a matter of hours and I. need. more. time. !!! Mostly to get stuff done. I MISS THEM SO MUCH. So there's that. Which will make it joyous for them to be home. For at least 20 minutes.
But all of the ORGANIZING and RELAXING and ORGANIZING and TIME ALONE IN THE POOL and ORGANIZING and SLEEPING I meant to accomplish while they were away -- well, DANG.
2 comments:
I think if you did absolutely nothing, you accomplished a lot! Consider the composition of your days when they arethere, after all! Love ya, and hug 'em with excessive joy.This day only comes once! : )
Ha ha! One of my CONSTANT struggles is "If only I had a few minutes to do this BY MYSELF!"---and then I get a few minutes by myself, and I don't want to use it to do chores or other BORING things.
Post a Comment