Thursday, January 31, 2008

100 days

Some have 100 days of purpose, sobriety, chastity, flatulence, you name it -- Gracie has now had 100 days of kindergarten. In a class comprised of 16 boys and 4 girls. And I wonder why she comes home and says "Sweet!", "Duuude" and "Awesooooommme" and seems to know more about Spider Man, Star Wars and body humor than I care for her to.


100 days of school was, of course, occasion to celebrate in style... I'm sure you'll see these fashions on the runways in Milan in no time.

7 comments:

Astraea said...

Love the glasses! I had the same pattern back in my teaching days.

Ummm, can we see a picture of you? Mikele's talking about "certain magazines" wanting you to pose for them...I'm a bit interested in your CLOTHED beauty! :)

Carin said...

Did you have to take in 100 items? April took 100 cheerios on the 100th day of school.
Good times, good times!
I'm pretty sure I saw that hat on a lady just today! :-)

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

our family: thanks for asking and no, you may not. Mikele neglected to mention the um, 14 years and 40 lbs acquired since then. ;)

Carin, if we were supposed to bring 100 items, then I am a slacker mom (x100).

Astraea said...

Plus 3 babies, so I'm guessing you're still beautiful. In my mind you look like Christy Brinkley, just in case you were wondering!

mini and brother said...

I think you're no longer Fun Kristi, now you can be Hot Kristi.
Congrats on 100 days. It seems like a really long time...

Rachel said...

Sweet!!