Thanks for coming by Pocket Change! I can't believe you had forgotten about Krispy Kreme doughnuts! I didn't think that was possible. Especially the Pumpkin Spice doughnuts they put out at Thanksgiving/Christmas. They are to DIE for.
Well, it does remind me just a weeeeee bit of Oz...the brain, the heart. Oh, if only it would remain a fictitious tale. : ) Does Brian, aka "Brain" know how blessed he is to have a most adorable admirer?
13 comments:
aww, it is cute!! what a sweet boy... :) Ive kept so many of lil p's stuff like this!! LA
and so it begins.....
Who is this Brain, with his smiley plaid, heart?
this can't be good....especially with a name like Brain! :)
Thanks for coming by Pocket Change! I can't believe you had forgotten about Krispy Kreme doughnuts! I didn't think that was possible. Especially the Pumpkin Spice doughnuts they put out at Thanksgiving/Christmas. They are to DIE for.
Well, it does remind me just a weeeeee bit of Oz...the brain, the heart. Oh, if only it would remain a fictitious tale. : ) Does Brian, aka "Brain" know how blessed he is to have a most adorable admirer?
Holy cow. I'm sorry. :)
Great pictures - and Brain can have a heart too. Right? : )
Time to lock her up!
As Shawn says...time for a cage!!
It's only the beginning...
My oldest has an official "boyfriend" now who wants to do crazy things like take her to Winter Wonderland this weekend.
Your kids are SO cute! Thanks for visiting my blog!
nancypants
http://www.shawnanigans.net
OH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Post a Comment