Littlest has taken to going into Complete Meltdown Mode for a variety of Very Important and Terrible Issues, such as:
Not getting the correct color of cup
Coco not putting on Coco's shoes when we're not going anywhere
Improper bobby-pin placement
Being handed a piece of toast
Me not using the proper scissors, or the proper pencil, or the proper brush, or...
Not getting the correct straw, which is identical to the others
Improper book holding
Wrong choice of shoes, repeat a billion times
Being given the wrong half of something
Improper hand placement
Being told she's cute
HELP. ME.
6 comments:
Good thing she's cute, eh?
Too funny. You know, because I don't have to actually deal with it. Yet. I'm quite certain my daughter will be a holy terror.
What a cutie pie! I think that maybe Daniel is her match on this whole proper thing. In his words, it's "Old Yellow!" not Old Yellar! Any 6-year old knows that! Hug those kiddos for us!
Your doomed, you can't be mad at that adorable face! Good luck:)
I'll have Syd give her a call so that they can commiserate about their terrible, terrible lives!
She's not a Democrat is she?
Post a Comment