Sunday, February 8, 2009

ONE MILLION DOLLARS

I will pay someone ONE MILLION DOLLARS to come over here and be happily! productively! efficiently! smartily! in charge of all things tax-related (BOO). Followed by a lengthy backrub.

Crap.

Actually, make that -- I will write a (bad) check for ONE MILLION DOLLARS to do the aforementioned. I'll even include a little smiley face on the subject line!!

And if you call now, I'll throw in an all-inclusive week at my (non-existent) beach house!

Opportunities like this don't come around often... so DON'T WAIT! CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!

Siiiigh.

PS -- Seriously, when "responsibilities" were divvied up between the 'his' and 'hers' categories, HOW did 'hers' get so chalk full of all of the CRAP?! Crap.

PSS -- Yes, this is a triple crap subject, People.

5 comments:

CaraBee said...

Lucky for me that task wound up on the his pile. However, before we were married, this girl found her way to an accountant because I? Don't know squat about taxes.

Anonymous said...

I literally fall down in a dead faint if Ken says the word "taxes" to me. That's how it ended up in his pile. You should try that!

Danny Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny Wright said...

I'm not sure but I think there was a million or two in the stimulus package for just such problems as this. Check it out here:

http://whatsNit4me_whatdaell_
ohsh..imscreweddistime.gov