I was getting into bed last night -- which is usually a VERY exciting time for me -- seriously, it's often the highlight of my day!! Shut up.
Anyhoo, last night I was cold, really really cold and tired, really really tired and whining about said coldness and tiredness to my hubby, who had just returned 30 minutes prior after having been gone for three days. I was all: WHY DON'T WE HAVE AN ELECTRIC BLANKET TO HEAT UP THE BED BEFORE WE GET INTO IT AND HAVE TO FREEZE AMONG THE FREEEEZING BLANKETS?! CURSES AND ALSO WAAAHHHHHH. (Never mind we live in Phoenix and this occurs twice a year.)
And then he left me there to fend with the coldness by myself. I'm thinking: He could have at least used his body to insulate me, especially after no body on body insulation for three days. Geez. Then he returns, plugs in my hairdryer and runs it back and forth, back and forth under the covers for the most toastiest, wonderfulest, coziest way to fall asleep ever.
I think I'll keep him.
9 comments:
Best story. He's dreamy.
How adorable! Does he have a brother on the east coast? Just asking! :)
Does he have a brother?!! lol
He does sound like a keeper! My husband would have said, "Get those ice cubes (my poor frozen toes) off of me!"
Btw, what was it, like 40 deg? The horror!
Sorry, Ladies, no brothers!
And also, it was probably 60 degrees. BRRR.
Quick thinkin' Justin.
Works like a charm!
Nice work. And that he knew where the hair dryer was and got it so fast. That's what's really impressive!!
That is so sweet!
I love bedtime, too. My husband and I have been known to jokingly sing "It's the most wonderful time of the day" at the kids' bedtime. When our daughter heard that carol this Christmas, she said, "That's the bedtime song you and Daddy sing to each other!" Oops.
Post a Comment