Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bedtime with Coco

"Mommy, no one can be my favorite except for you."

Promise me this instant you'll still feel that way in 10 years.

Sniffle.

4 comments:

CaraBee said...

When I think about the teenage years, I try to remind myself that they only last for a few years and then we she gets a little older, we can be friends. I NEVER want to forget how it feels to have my baby girl wrap her arms around my neck, though.

Kathy said...

She feels that way now, so hold on to that wonderful feeling Kristi!

Carrie said...

Joshua told me I was his best friend the other day ... any chance of him feeling like that at twelve??

Creative-Type Dad said...

Every time my daughter says something like that, I want it in writing (and video) just so I can show it to her when she's a teenager.