Oh, hey, you know what's funny? *searches desperately in brain archives* *finds nothing* Um, broccoli! And vacuum! The way the double letters are not what you'd expect!
Kate's new phrase when she's confused about something is, "What the ????" No last word, mind you. Just "What the ???" You know with "the" all drawn out and questioning. I wonder who taught her that? Whoops.
True story: yesterday while attempting to get the grill to start (which I have done MANY times before that day) I couldn't get it to ignite. So, being the genious that I am I got my lighter to help it ignite and POOF! huge flame right in my face. Singed off some of my hair and my eyelashes on my right eye are now half as long as they used to be. Now I have to get a drastic haircut. The best part, we have family pictures on Wednesday. Feel better?? Wish I was drunk too :)
My two middle children were fighting over a deer bone they found in the yard.... Yes, I said a deer bone. One claimed to need it for playing fetch with the dogs, and the other claimed to need it because of his "deer bone club" he has. Go figure.... ;)
Luke turns the lights off and shuts the door on Owen everytime Owen is on the potty. Then he stands in the hallway cracking up at himself. If that isn't a little bit funny I don't know what is. It's the best I've got today...
11 comments:
Oh, hey, you know what's funny? *searches desperately in brain archives* *finds nothing* Um, broccoli! And vacuum! The way the double letters are not what you'd expect!
Swistle, that actually did make me laugh. Now I only wish to be MODERATELY drunk.
want a laugh? look at ANYONES drivers license picture! maybe that wasn't funny but you must understand i just came from the dmv with my new photo.
Mary Lee, that's true! Especially mine, except that first, it makes me cry. Perhaps I'd better skip it.
Kate's new phrase when she's confused about something is, "What the ????" No last word, mind you. Just "What the ???" You know with "the" all drawn out and questioning. I wonder who taught her that? Whoops.
True story:
yesterday while attempting to get the grill to start (which I have done MANY times before that day) I couldn't get it to ignite. So, being the genious that I am I got my lighter to help it ignite and POOF! huge flame right in my face. Singed off some of my hair and my eyelashes on my right eye are now half as long as they used to be. Now I have to get a drastic haircut. The best part, we have family pictures on Wednesday. Feel better?? Wish I was drunk too :)
I...got nothin'. Hope you're feeling better.
I was here.
I'm just not a funny typer. I really like you.
My two middle children were fighting over a deer bone they found in the yard.... Yes, I said a deer bone. One claimed to need it for playing fetch with the dogs, and the other claimed to need it because of his "deer bone club" he has. Go figure.... ;)
Luke turns the lights off and shuts the door on Owen everytime Owen is on the potty. Then he stands in the hallway cracking up at himself. If that isn't a little bit funny I don't know what is. It's the best I've got today...
Post a Comment