Thursday, April 2, 2009

Things I love

I love God. I love coffee. I love being a mommy. I love getting a break from being a mommy. I love tomatoes. I love feeling healthy. I love feeling a baby move inside of me. I love swimming. I love red hair. I love brown eyes. I love hiking. I love getting real mail. I love to crave good for me food. I love having plenty of printer ink. I love hair puffs. I love cool days. I love really good tortilla chicken soup. I love bare baby bottoms. I love happy clients. I love clear skin. I love wine. I love true friends. I love kid giggles. I love a slight tan. I love room temperature water. I love hair day #1. I love facials. I love being called mama. I love crossing off days on the calendar. I love laughing so hard I nearly pee. I love pretty handwriting. I love reading. I love a clean house. I love a sleeping baby on my chest. I love when I can pay bills without worry. I love people who are easy going. I love excellent a/c in the car. I love getting all gussied up. I love early morning silence. I love billowy clouds. I love love notes from my kid. I love pretty grass. I love long eyelashes. I love humor. I love carefree days. I love little bodies dirty from playing hard. I love trees big enough to put a swing in them. I love when I'm smarter than Sukodu. I love feeling productive. I love the mispronunciation of sandwich. I love beautiful photos. I love going to bed. I love people who love my kids. I love good food. I love simple beauty. I love being loved in spite of myself. I love smiles, the kind of true happiness. I love wildflowers. I love naps. I love my husband's scent. I love to imagine I can garden. I love crows feet. I love random and not so random kindness. I love the excitement finding a ladybug brings. I love finding joy in small things.

10 comments:

calicobebop said...

I love this post!

And sleeping babies on my chest too. So snuggly!

CaraBee said...

Darn calicobebop took my line! This list, I could totally have written. Pretty much every line.

How do you mispronounce sandwich?

Elizabeth said...

It's soo good to concentrate on all the things we love! You've got me thinking...

Rachel said...

Glad you're feeling better!!

Kristi said...

Coco pronounces sandwich "sam-uhl-itch". I love her.

Mikele said...

My dad says "Sammich"

Kathy said...

What about "sammidge". I do declare....and admit, as a kid it drove me craaazy when someone mispronounced that word. I did grow out of it! : )

Jasmyn said...

I love....you. Miss you:)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post, thanks for lifting my spirits. Dorry pronounces "stroller" "stroyo" and I keep asking family members to please NOT correct her. I love it.

Jennifer P. said...

What a beautiful, beautiful post. I love all those things too!

Thank you so very, very much for the kind comment you left today. It was so appreciated!