Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A letter to the cooties

Dear Cooties and Friends:

You stink. You've inhabited my house in numerous forms over the past two weeks -- and, we're done. Over. Pack your bag and leave. It was bad enough when you originally came in the form of a nagging cough for poor little Coco. Then your buddies had to see your cough and raise you some pink eye. Twice. Do you know how much excess laundry you caused? You know how I feel about that. Then came the fevers, sleepless nights, unhappy everybody, more coughs, bronchitis, vomit, and clog the potty poo. Not only did you take down the 3 littles, now you've come for me. The one who has to serve and function regardless of cootie infestation. I refuse to bow to your sick sense of humor. I will drown myself in NyQuil, retire at 7:30 and wake up refreshed and cootie free. Take THAT.

Sincerely, Angrily and Not For Long Yours,
Kristi

8 comments:

Mikele said...

You tell 'em! Then tell them to leave my house too.

Hope you feel better in the morning.

Jaimee said...

Let me know if you need me to pop over with my cootie buster (patent pending). Oh yeah, and it comes with free popsicles, too! :)

mini and brother said...

Oh dangit!! So sorry you guys have been down. I hate sickness. Could you please tell them that it's the end of April and enough is enough!!!

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

Good riddance to bad rubbish, eh?

Blessings!
Lacy

www.razorfamilyfarms.com

KatBouska said...

But DON'T COME HERE!!!

Rachel said...

See you in the morning!! Hope nyquil does it's job. If that doesn't work...a few vodka tonics usually do the trick. ;)

Robyn said...

Aw man! I feel your pain. Show 'em who's boss.

Kristi said...

The @%$@# cooties have had staying power, but I'm quite sure tomorrow will be a new day! (How many days have I said that?!)