Right?
Heeliarious!
I like it. I need a mental notebook, because they say something funny and then I forget it.
Jen, she did. Because she made me laugh, which always deserves a treat! :)
At least she's honest right?? Maybe she can get a little treat for telling the truth. One time I said "Daddy your the best Daddy in the whole world." to my husband. And my three year old responded by saying "Mmmmmmm Maybe not..." Too funny.
Haha, I love how kids are so honest.
She is so honest. Mine would just say yes My whole life, and then 2 minutes later at it again:)
Ha ha ha. This so sounds like something my daughter would say.-andi
I love kids. They are too funny and don't even try.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Heeliarious!
I like it. I need a mental notebook, because they say something funny and then I forget it.
Jen, she did. Because she made me laugh, which always deserves a treat! :)
At least she's honest right?? Maybe she can get a little treat for telling the truth. One time I said "Daddy your the best Daddy in the whole world." to my husband. And my three year old responded by saying "Mmmmmmm Maybe not..." Too funny.
Haha, I love how kids are so honest.
She is so honest. Mine would just say yes My whole life, and then 2 minutes later at it again:)
Ha ha ha. This so sounds like something my daughter would say.
-andi
I love kids. They are too funny and don't even try.
Post a Comment