Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged

What I was doing ten years ago: This one is easy, considering on Saturday I went to my 10 year Diamondbacks Reunion/Anniversary of Opening Day. We stared at each other, laughed, cried, mocked each other's wrinkles, answered the same questions fifty times, reminisced and hardly watched any baseball at all. It was very highschoolreunionesque. Back to 10 years ago: I was one year into my four years at the Diamondbacks; two years as receptionist, two years in sales. Those were the days... do you know how many cute baseball players there are? And how many happy Happy Hours? Never you mind about all of the (relatively innocent) debauchery.

Five things on tomorrow's to-do list:
1) Laundry
2) Laundry
3) Laundry
4) Laundry
5) Laundry. Seriously, people. Laundry. There's a reason for the title of my blog.
(Plus miscellaneous real estate stuff followed and preceded by miscellaneous mommy stuff)

Five snacks I enjoy:
1) Does steak count as a snack?
2) Sun Chips, preferably Garden Salsa
3) Yogurt and cottage cheese
4) Sweet anything
5) Littlest's toes

Five things I'd do if I got hit with the billionaire stick (where the heck is that stick?!)
1) Pay off a gazillion mortgages! Maybe not quite a gazillion, because that would eat through a billion in a hurry
2) Build a church building
3) Have lots of lifting/tucking -- NOT kidding ;)
4) Build a house, not too fancy, but very comfy to live in forever and ever, amen.
5) Help people in many, many ways (sounds lame, but true!)

Five bad habits of mine:
1) Not sleeping
2) Slouching
3) Letting food in the fridge go bad
4) Procrastinating
5) Not bringing things in from the car and letting ridiculous amounts of stuff accumulate there, on occasion I lose a kid or two as a result (even today, I almost lost Jasmyn)

Five places I've lived (this really should be 30 places I've lived, but I'll spare you. You're welcome.):
1) Orlando, Florida
2) Antioch, California
3) Green Bay, Wisconsin
4) Syracuse, New York
5) Southside, Alabama

Five jobs I've had:
1) Chicken Plucker
2) Waitress at The Apple Pan AND The Apple Pan, Too! (it actually had an exclamation point)
3) Proctor, reader, assistant, whatever at Disabled Student Services -- I cried every day for a month after I left work, then I got over the pity and became a friend to some really great people.
4) Door to door book sales. Shut up.
5) Merchandising Manager at JC Penney (haaaated it)

(And for fun) Five things I wish people would never, ever say:
1) We're out of crab puffs.
2) You're not immune to chicken pox.
3) That'll be $1,400, please (for doing our TAXES!! AAGAGHGHHGHGHGHHH!!!).
4) Do you want fries with that? Of course I do, but I'm practicing restraint and now you're just taunting me.
5) She bit/pulled/hit/smacked/licked/kicked/pinched/looked at me.

Tag to... whoever has nothing better to do -- make that ROBYN. I double dog dare you.

5 comments:

gramoo said...

The reason I haven't seen or heard from you recently is evident after reading your blog. Keep up the good work. You are an Erma Bombeck in the making. All those $$$$ just may come to you.

Anonymous said...

He Fun Kristi, I lived in Antioch's neighbor, Pittsburg, CA before you were a tinkle in your daddy's eye!

Mikele said...

Hilarious. I wish we could do laundry together today. I had to put a blanket down in Miles' crib last night for lack of a clean sheet. Maybe I'll have it sorted out before you guys get here tomorrow. Or maybe not.

Jasmyn said...

You have had some interesting jobs! It builds character, right? I bet that explains the reason for some of your "fun-ness" Fun Kristi!

Jasmyn said...

shoot, you caught me! But don't worry, you are the only one I want living with me on my compound!!!!:)