Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hiya

So, is anybody irritated by now how awesome Gracie thinks Coco is? Sorry 'bout that.

I hadn't intended on taking a blogging break, but that's kind of what happened. And it was glorious! I said it. I just didn't feel like it; wasn't in the mood. I've been entirely too busy getting excited to wear long pants, watching reruns of Gilmore Girls, falling more in like with my husband (!!!), reading books non-stop to my Littlest and not worrying at all about anything. All true except the last one. Plus, did you SEE my to-do list? It was short about 30 things. Many of which are now accomplished (stay tuned for 'after' pictures of the garage -- oh YEAH). Many more have not, but let's not dwell on that -- otherwise you'll find me in a heap in the corner. And Littlest will assume I'm playing horse and may throw out my back throwing herself atop me screaming yee-haw! That would be bad.

On another and much more interesting (not really) note, I sauteed onions for dinner last night (you hear that, Mom?!) and my hands still smell like onions after washing them approximately 47 times, twice in the last five minutes. Onions, I knew I hated you.

Wow. Apparently it's creativity and wit's turn to go on break. Pity.

4 comments:

mini and brother said...

Missed you!
Thanks for the update.
Glad you're more in love with your husband. We're going to a marriage conference this weekend so I'm sure I'll feel the same after;)
Why were you blogging in the middle of the night?

Jasmyn said...

Can I come over in long pants, watch Gilmore Girls, have you read me stories, and fall more in love with your, uh I mean MY, husband!?:)

Kristi said...

Breeeeaking up is haaard to doooo... no chance of that, crazy Jen!

Yes, Jaz -- come over and I'll tell you about the other day when Coco announced Joel is the stinkiest boy ever. ;)

Katie -- have fun at the conference, I'm sure they'll bestow all kinds of tips like dressing up like pirates and to meet him on the corner... wait, are you teaching it?

CaraBee said...

Hey, we all need a break sometime. Glad you're back though, we missed you! Welcome to the "I Hate Onions" club!