7 random things about me:
1) I HATE being tagged when I'm not in the mood because it feels like another thing is piled on my never-ending to-do list. I don't mind a bit when I am in the mood (it also makes me feel included and wanted, which is always a nice feeling, but again, only when in the mood. I know, I'm weird.). If you've ever tagged me and I haven't submitted, it's only because I went through a temporary bout of hating you. No biggie.
2) I love room temperature water.
3) On a trip to Europe with my friend, Emily, I was recruited by a guy at our hostel in Paris to
take a picture of himself naked atop the Eiffel Tower. He had a whole "naked around the world" thing going on -- name a famous place, he'd been naked (and photographed) there. He also looked exactly like a guy I knew in college. His FACE did. Get your mind out of the gutter.4) I don't like change. Hotmail changed to a stupid stupidhead look and I want to cry as a result. I need a life.
5) I shop at Goodwill. A lot. I used to be much too snobby, but then I discovered stuff like a brand new Gymboree sweater for $1.50, Kenneth Cole shoes for $3 and a $50 IKEA rug for $5. Goodbye (good buy!) snobby! 80% is crap, but that 20% is so worth it. Maybe 85/15. Occasionally 90/10. Every other Saturday everything is 1/2 off (the above prices were 1/2 off days). !!! So what if I immediately need to shower when I get home.
6) Ummm... I can't/am too lazy to think of any more, so I must revert to some oldies but goodies. Here.
7) And here.
8 comments:
Dude! Naked around the world? What kind of a crazy person does that!
So did you take a naked picture of him? Did he get in trouble?
I kinda hate being tagged but then again, that's not very neighborly of my is it?
I love Goodwill!
Awesome! I love randomness. Thanks for not hating me.
Now if only my 2 year old would let me be the boss of her.
I love Goodwill, too! My mom converted me. Once I got past the weird smell, it became one of my favorite spots to shop, especially for Christmas and Halloween decorations. I just make sure I always have Purell on hand.
Carabee, yes I did. Justin wasn't alltogether happy about it (we were dating at the time). No, he did not get in trouble -- he ran for it right after (by the way it was FREEEEEZING), but he always researches the local laws regarding public nudity just in case. Serious business. You can imagine lax nudity laws in France... it was fine if it had something to do with art!
I actually like room temperature water myself. From Goodwill.
I moved a lot also and will never forget the time I arrived at a second new school for third grade without a "hanky and milk money." My teacher scolded me in front of my new class. Oh well...
Hey...how could you EVER be boring?? Even if you're tired?? I think you're delightful!
Post a Comment