Friday, October 17, 2008
Should I be worried?
I just attempted to converse with our yard guy (clarification: the guy who actually works in our yard, not the guy we thought we were hiring... that guy is now like the Wizard of Oz) to try to get him to do some stuff differently. He acknowledged me with series of rapid head-nods. I tried to get him to ANSWER me but he kept saying, "Yeah, yah!, ok, ok!" allthewhile disarmingly smiling (it wasn't a yes or no question). He will not admit he doesn't speak English. I just hope I don't come home to lion shaped bushes. I know. I'm horrible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I think I'd be a little worried too! On the other hand, not everybody gets to have lion shaped bushes in their yard - that might be kind of neat!
It would be like Edward Scissorhands...that was a great movie!
And when he is done with your bushes he could come cut your hair!!:)
I'd probably be worried. I bet he'll just do whatever he's going to do - doubtful he does lion-shaped bushes.
You'll be the hit of the neighborhood with lion shaped bushes! Maybe he could come to my house after he's done?
Take pictures, please.
Ummm...doesn't that handsome husband of yours speak Espanol? If the yard guy can read in his native tongue (and I've found many honestly can't), he could draft written instructions. Just an idea...and you thought you were horrible.
Ha!! I just realize that I assumed your yard guy spoke Spanish!! Hopefully he's not from Pakistan or South Korea because written instructions in Spanish would be such a waste!
I think you could come home to bushes in worse shapes than that. Of course, I tend to have my mind in the gutter. ;)
-andi from Poot and Cubby
Is it weird that I keep checking your blog for a photo of your yard? I must see the lion bushes or his version of them :)
Hi, new here, I understand you clearly, the man that does our yard does the same thing, I know he cannot he me, he has earplugs in his ears. It's so funny to talk to him, he is always yelling.
Post a Comment