Right?
lol this is to funny cause coco said something the other day and all i heard her say was hey i just said that in spanish and she really didn't but it was to funny!1
That's about the extent of my Spanish too ... I guess taking German in high school while living in Arizona wasn't such a hot idea!
Cute! I guess the rolling r's are the trigger. :)
Why are you the funniest person in the world?
I wouldn't have known how to write that one down.
Too cute! Christian thinks that he can make any word into a spanish one by adding -o- to the end.
If all I have to do is add the rolling R then I am totally bilingual! Now I can put that on resume....awesome!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
lol this is to funny cause coco said something the other day and all i heard her say was hey i just said that in spanish and she really didn't but it was to funny!1
That's about the extent of my Spanish too ... I guess taking German in high school while living in Arizona wasn't such a hot idea!
Cute! I guess the rolling r's are the trigger. :)
Why are you the funniest person in the world?
I wouldn't have known how to write that one down.
Too cute! Christian thinks that he can make any word into a spanish one by adding -o- to the end.
If all I have to do is add the rolling R then I am totally bilingual! Now I can put that on resume....awesome!
Post a Comment