I just read this article. It's about a flight attendant that set a fire aboard an airplane (himself on it) because he was upset the airline made him fly the Minneapolis to Saskatchewan route.
I was a flight attendant a few years back, and I flew that route! I canNOT imagine doing something so stupid, so careless, and so DANGEROUS!!!!!! On the other hand... I have to agree with Danny.. part of why I didn't stick it out is I was really embarrassed to be working with some of the level of immaturity young flight attendants (and some older, dishearteningly) display. VERY unprofessional- and that is important to me, and I hated being associated with that level of unsophistication. It's a shame. It used to be such a classy profession.
11 comments:
When you're crazy, that makes perfect sense!!
Rachel, well put!
PS I mean, it is CANDADA. Who wants to go there!?
Kind of gives "going postal" a whole new meaning.
I work with these people. I don't find this difficult to believe.
This might prove a little challenging for his union shop steward.
MRS. Spice!!! I don't believe I've ever seen you use the word "pissed" before...and twice?!?! LOLOLOLOLOL
I'm glad we're taking the straight shot from Phoenix to Minneapolis. I'll still be checking the flight crew for crazy teenagers!
Hey Spicey, it hasn't snowed in like a week, so I don't want to hear any cold jokes!! ;)
Craziness!
This sounds like a CSI episode if I ever heard of it!
Blessings!
Lacy
www.razorfamilyfarms.com
Spicey always beating me to the punch - where you at Kristi? Did you take a vacation? I'm inviting myself over manana. ;-)
I was a flight attendant a few years back, and I flew that route! I canNOT imagine doing something so stupid, so careless, and so DANGEROUS!!!!!! On the other hand... I have to agree with Danny.. part of why I didn't stick it out is I was really embarrassed to be working with some of the level of immaturity young flight attendants (and some older, dishearteningly) display. VERY unprofessional- and that is important to me, and I hated being associated with that level of unsophistication. It's a shame. It used to be such a classy profession.
Post a Comment