Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Chatting

The girls and I just ate salad for lunch (hello new leaf!) and a discussion ensued of how lettuce is grown.

Gracie: From the GROUND?! Ew.
Coco: Yummy! And discusking! Dirt!!!
Gracie: Why does it have to be from the ground?
Me (standard answer): I dunno, that's just how God wanted it to be.
Coco: What I want to know is, why are we not talking about Snow White?

I love her random self.

6 comments:

CaraBee said...

Snow White is definitely more interesting than salad. I'm with Coco.

Astraea said...

That's so funny!! I love their random little minds!

P.S. I hear you have some Drunk Fun Kristi pictures! We need to see those!

calicobebop said...

Yeah, why aren't we talking about Snow White?

Anonymous said...

HA! I laughed out loud when I read this post. Kids say the darndest things. :)

Gina said...

How cute!!

Mikele said...

Oh, Coco!