She and her kids visited us while on vacation since they live 1 hour and 11 minutes from Oceanside. It was so good to see them, better than chocolate good. I am horrified to realize I didn't take a picture of her or her littlest beautiful baby girl, Claire. I stink. Worse than Daddy's shoes stink. But here are her other two wonderfully adorable super kids, Carter and Brianna.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Lisa!
Lisa's four months younger than I am (which you should take to mean she's turning, cough, 29. Or so). This is the cousin I taunted when I turned 10. "I'm 10 & you're still 9!" (I know, I was a rotten kid. Sorry.) To which she replies, "Yeah, but when you're 40, I'll still be 39!" Bear in mind she was NINE when she said that. I love her.
She and her kids visited us while on vacation since they live 1 hour and 11 minutes from Oceanside. It was so good to see them, better than chocolate good. I am horrified to realize I didn't take a picture of her or her littlest beautiful baby girl, Claire. I stink. Worse than Daddy's shoes stink. But here are her other two wonderfully adorable super kids, Carter and Brianna.
Thanks for visiting and Happy Biiirthdaayyy tooo yooooou! (How glad are you this is not in person right now?!)
She and her kids visited us while on vacation since they live 1 hour and 11 minutes from Oceanside. It was so good to see them, better than chocolate good. I am horrified to realize I didn't take a picture of her or her littlest beautiful baby girl, Claire. I stink. Worse than Daddy's shoes stink. But here are her other two wonderfully adorable super kids, Carter and Brianna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have friends that I taunt like that til this day...lol. :-)
Happy birthday!!
Hey cuz. That's about as close to fame as I've ever been and probably ever will be! Thanks for the nice birthday wish!
Post a Comment