Once I truly wanted to be a deep sea diver even though the thought of it terrified me.
I used to hate pink.
I am two feet tall and have size 35 shoes (according to my daughter's assessment of me while in preschool). She was really close on the shoe size.
I think Keanu Reeves is a horrible actor but I can't not like him anyway because I love A Walk in the Clouds.
I've watched the following movies more than 20 times: Wayne's World (don't judge me), Calamity Jane, The Sound of Music, The Shawshank Redemption, A Walk in the Clouds
I once dated a guy with blue hair, mostly because of the blue hair. I also dated a guy named Tod and another guy named Todd simultaneously; Tod was Todd's boss (or possibly the other way around, I forget). Aaawkward. Neither Tod/d had blue hair.
I have too many pet peeves, some of which include: wet socks, neck tattoos (side of), uneven floor mats, know-it-alls, the Airplane movies, annoying cell phone rings, smokers and too many sunny days.
I get really really boring without much sleep.
Even more boring with lots of work to do.
Hey, can you tell I've had lots of work and not much sleep lately? Dang.
10 comments:
Lol - you are not boring, that I promise you!
I feel the same way about Keanu but it's that stupid movie with Sandra Bullock that gets me every time. I can't even remember the name right now.
We should totally borrow each other's shoes.
Aw, Airplane is funny!! Sorry you're working so hard!
I'm pretty sure your dislike of pink got you three daughters. Watch out, Justin may dye his hair blue.
can you make one exception for know it alls?
can you make one exception for know it alls?
I love A Walk in the Clouds! One of the best of all time. :)
Danny, it goes without saying I'm excepting SOME know-it-alls! ;)
Love these! What a fun idea for a post :) Is too many sunny days really a pet peeve? What a bummer to live in sunny AZ if that's one of them!!!
Post a Comment