
Me: So, do you think we should give our new, lovely, crumb-free car a name?
Gracie: YESSS!!!!!!
Coco: YES! I said YES! first!!
Gracie: No, I did!!! YES!! I said YES! first!
Coco: No you didn't, I was the first one to say YES!!!
(repeat 70 billion times)
Me: Well, what should we call her?
Gracie: Her? Is she a girl? Because we already have a lot of girls. She should be a boy named Ryan so Daddy will have another boy, because you know Daddy wants a boy.
Me: I don't think a boy car will exactly do the trick for Daddy, and plus -- doesn't she just look like a girl? She's SO PRETTY!!
Coco: GRAAACIE!! She IS A GIRL!!! Let's call her Sleeping Booty!!!!! HA HAAA HAAAA. (Thanks a lot, Gramoo)
Gracie: Are you sure she can't be a boy?
Coco (said with rage): NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! She is a GIRL. GIIIIRRRRLLLL!!!! Mary, what do you want to name her?
Mary: Hooowwwllllllllllll
Gracie: Mary said Balto!
Coco: No, she SAID JENNA!
Gracie (giggling): She does look like a Jenna!
Me: Done.
*In the much loved movie, Balto, there are two dogs (ok, one dog and one half dog half wolf) named Balto and Jenna who live happily ever (assuming he remembers to take out the trash).
Gracie: YESSS!!!!!!
Coco: YES! I said YES! first!!
Gracie: No, I did!!! YES!! I said YES! first!
Coco: No you didn't, I was the first one to say YES!!!
(repeat 70 billion times)
Me: Well, what should we call her?
Gracie: Her? Is she a girl? Because we already have a lot of girls. She should be a boy named Ryan so Daddy will have another boy, because you know Daddy wants a boy.
Me: I don't think a boy car will exactly do the trick for Daddy, and plus -- doesn't she just look like a girl? She's SO PRETTY!!
Coco: GRAAACIE!! She IS A GIRL!!! Let's call her Sleeping Booty!!!!! HA HAAA HAAAA. (Thanks a lot, Gramoo)
Gracie: Are you sure she can't be a boy?
Coco (said with rage): NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! She is a GIRL. GIIIIRRRRLLLL!!!! Mary, what do you want to name her?
Mary: Hooowwwllllllllllll
Gracie: Mary said Balto!
Coco: No, she SAID JENNA!
Gracie (giggling): She does look like a Jenna!
Me: Done.
*In the much loved movie, Balto, there are two dogs (ok, one dog and one half dog half wolf) named Balto and Jenna who live happily ever (assuming he remembers to take out the trash).
9 comments:
Oh my gosh sounds so much like what I go through daily. I do like Jenna though!
Kelsey
mysweetlife.org
Sleeping Booty!!! Too cute!
Jenna is so clean - I can't wait to sit on her new leather seats!
Congrats! I LOVE the new car smell! Not to mention the new car!
She be mighty fine, that Jenna girl!
Blessings!
Lacy
P.S. Did I mention that I actually posted today??? Wow!
www.razorfamilyfarms.com
Jenna is beautiful! Maybe she can be Jenna Ryan ... just so both kids can be happy? Then when you get mad at her ... you can scream JENNA RYAN ... so much more effective!
I always want to name my cars but I can never commit to a name and so they just wind up being named their color. The current one is Blackie. Original? Not even remotely.
My car's name is Precious. :-)
Sort of like in The Hobbit, said with a very croaky voice, "My Precious"
As soon as the little one mentioned Balto I knew exactly where Jenna came from! Too cute.
Post a Comment