NO MORE SORTING LAUNDRY!!! Blacks? Whites? Reds? Blues? Noooo problem! Put them all in and throw in a sheet... viola! everything comes out the color it went in!!! Seriously, people, IT'S THAT GOOD. Infomercial, here I come...
My sister, Candy, introduced me to this. She not only told me about it, but bought me a box. She got a nomination for the best sister ever award for that. Now I never sort. EVER. I was so impressed that I literally wrapped up two boxes all purdy like and gave them to my MIL & SIL for Christmas (don't worry, that's not all they got, but it's so spectacular it could have been). I like to think I went up a notch.
I'm sure you'll have to do your own test run like I did. Find an old white towel (or a priceless family heirloom, either way) and throw in a brand spankin' new red shirt. Let me know how it goes.
13 comments:
What will they think of next? Thank goodness for technology!
And I'm not sure if I'm impressed or a little concerned that you posted this at 3:40am... :)
Not sort clothes, that's crazy talk! I'm the person who washes the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher despite the fact that my dishwasher actually has its own garbage disposal. I'm a tough sell for this new fangled stuff. This might be the miracle product that will let me feel comfortable allowing the hubby to do laundry. Now, if I could only get him to stop shrinking things.
Just wandered along - great blog!
I'm nervous...
is it bad that I only sort out the brand new clothes? My mom hates watching me do laundry!
This would make life SO MUCH EASIER!!!
You promise this works?!?!?
How have I never seen these before? I love them!!
I have received my Spectacular, and I heartily extend my thanks! Will be trying it out tomorrow...
I'm sticking to my trusty homemade detergent but this is supercool. I'll buy it before our trip to Captiva Island this summer!
The site is currently under construction but will return to working order in a few days. I can't wait! I've missed blogging and my blogging buddies!
Blessings!
Lacy
www.razorfamilyfarms.com
Oooooh!! Great find! I'm adding them to my grocery list right now!
I'm way too anal about laundry to even try it...I would feel like I was walking on the WILD SIDE!!!!!
Ok you are one brave soul. :)
I have used these for years but not to the degree you do! I'm not brave enough to try that! Now you have my curiosity peaked though & I'm going to have to experiment. :)
Surely you still separate for colds, hots, etc.?
Btw found your blog thru another blog - great blog you have! Now if this little trick works, I'll make you my #1 blog! LOL :)
Do you not love me anymore...I didn't get a spectacular gift!
Maybe it's for the best. It is not sorting and doing laundry that bothers me,its folding it and putting it away. Can you find me a product that will fold and put it away??????
Now that's an awesome invention!
Post a Comment