Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Prettiest Mom

Justin just got home and was sweetly trying to give me an indirect compliment.

Justin: Coco, who's the prettiest mom of all?

Coco: Miss Robyn, Owen and Luke's mom. She's REALLY pretty.

You've got to give it to her, Robyn IS really pretty (and as proof, I've stolen this picture of her and her seriously cute family from her blog). Beautiful, in fact... inside and out. However, Coco, she's not in charge of your treats and/or privileges. Next time, please consider lying. The earlier you learn WHEN to lie, the better.

Another mommy moment, brought to you by yours truly.

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Miss Robyn is pretty ... you two could be sisters! And yes, Coco, lying (when it's important) is a VERY good skill to learn early on!!

Gina said...

You gotta love their honesty.
-sigh-
In her heart, YOU will ALWAYS be the prettiest mom ever.

Sizzle said...

You really could be sisters. The learning to fib on certain things is a skill I guess comes later, like when you are dating? ;)

Candi said...

She's hilarious!

Jasmyn said...

Obviously Coco assumed the question was "Who's the prettiest mom ever, after your mom, because we know she is the ABSOLUTE prettiest of all the mommies, so if you had to think of another pretty mom, who would that be?" See, compliment for you, compliment for Robyn...everyone wins!!!

Robyn said...

She didn't mean it--I totally bought her this morning when I gave her handful after handful of popcorn in the movie without ever asking you. I apologize.
It's an absolute compliment to me that we could be sisters :)

Danielle said...

Hee! That's funny!

You're pretty hot yourself, Mamma!

Thanks for coming by the other day! So nice to blog meet you!!!

mini and brother said...

You sure she didn't mean your friend Katie. I am often mistaken for Robyn.
You're beautiful.

KatBouska said...

I think my son would have lost some priveledges after pulling that kind of crap. After all we do for them the least they could do is tell us we're pretty...even if they don't mean it. :)