Friday, June 20, 2008

One of those mornings

So. Have you ever washed a disposable diaper? I have I have! After three kids and forty bazillion diapers, it's probably a miracle it hasn't happened before. It's like inviting little bubbles of petroleum jelly to make their homes on every inch, inside every nook and cranny of every piece of clothing in the load. Time will tell how the dryer handles such a debacle. Why was there a diaper in the dirty clothes, you ask? An excellent question! Enter Justin, the scapegoat. But scapegoat implies blame sans guilt. And for the purposes of our discussion, let's just say HE DID IT. It would probably be nicer just to blame the Littlest, but he forgot to take out the overflowing and stinky trash. Again. He's already on my list.

3 comments:

KatBouska said...

I've totally done that...recently actually. The bag of diapers was on top of the dryer and when I pushed a bunch of clothes in it slipped in as well. (see how nicely I take ownership) And you're right...that crap gets EVERYWHERE!!!

Not. Fun.

Rachel said...

Shawn has thrown dirty sposie's in J's laundry bin before. Several times. Luckily...I have not washed one, yet. But I did just throw a load in and didn't check for diapers...uh oh.

Mikele said...

Oh, whoops. Good thing you have prettiness on your side.